Limmud Atlanta & Southeast is seeking a Program Manager, to start ASAP.
The role of Program Manager is the key professional staff position within the Limmud Atlanta & Southeast organization. The person who is engaged for this role is the sole staff person within the organization and is, therefore, responsible for overseeing all activities of Limmud Atlanta & Southeast.
We view the job as a 20 hour per week position from May 1 to September 30 and a 10 hour a week position from October 1 through April 30. The major event of the Limmud calendar is the Annual LimmudFest at Ramah Darom over Labor Day weekend. Attendance at this event beginning on the Thursday before Labor Day and continuing through Monday (Labor Day) is required.
We are seeking a well-organized individual with excellent administrative, technical and human relations skills to assist in leading the organization along with the Board of Directors and a wide range of volunteers.
The specific responsibilities of the job are to include but not be limited to the following:
- Respond to all email and telephone inquiries received
- Process all checks and credit card payments received in a timely manner and prepare the appropriate correspondence to acknowledge the receipt of such payments.
- Classify all income according to the Limmud Chart of Accounts and inform the accountant and treasurer of all deposits and the account numbers
- Manage all payments from Limmud Bank Account, using bank auto-pay system, or inform the Treasurer of checks to be written to pay service contractors, Fest presenters, etc…
- Manage the Limmud Website with all new information and communications required. Be in touch with the marketing chair and committee to make sure all new information is properly posted on the website.
- Assist the volunteer committees with fundraising wherever appropriate. Process all donations and responses to the donors. Maintain an up to date list of all pledges and payments from donors.
- Be an active member of all teams in developing programs for Limmud Atlanta+SE, including the 10th Anniversary Celebration and other special events. This will include attending meetings and taking on responsibilities as appropriate and assigned by the team.
- Serve as the professional liaison to the chairs and committees involved with planning Limmud Fest. This includes interaction with the Ramah staff on issues and concerns relating to the interface between the two organizations.
- Serve as the primary communication channel between the Program Committee and the invited presenters to include the gathering of bios and program descriptions and the arrangement of all transportation.
- Oversee the Limmud interaction with FlipCause to include the training of all volunteers in its proper use for the benefit of Limmud.
- Assist the President, Treasurer and other Board members in fulfilling their responsibilities to the organization as called upon.
- Complete such other assignments as may from time to time be necessary for the ongoing operations of Limmud Atlanta & Southeast.
Interested applicants should send their resume to:
President, Limmud Atlanta & Southeast